PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Mer 19 Oct - 10:35
Moi aussi mvdd :hot: je serai le prêtre de votre union :hum:
Lee Mi Ran
❝ STAFF MEMBER ✯ SATAN SQUAD
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Mer 19 Oct - 11:37
Je viens d'imaginer MVDD en prêtre, j'ai hâte de voir ça purée :russe:

you make me smile like the sun ✯ fall out of bed, sing like a bird. dizzy in my head, spin like a record. crazy on a sunday night, you make me dance like a fool, forget how to breathe, shine like gold. oh you make me smile.
Yoon In Ha
❝ GOLDEN ★ MEMBER
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Mer 19 Oct - 11:38
Mdrrr ma vdd m'a fait rire :y:

CHARMING, SMILING & ROCK'N'ROLL
• WHAT A LOVELY WAY TO BURN •

Zhang Hera
❝ GOLDEN ★ MEMBER
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Mer 19 Oct - 12:51
Coucou mvdd :hi:

Tonight
You Fool, you have no choice but to love me Only to you, I can give my all Remembe My love, my eyes, my story My hope, it’s all you .
Know my heart the blue stars of the sky shine. I love to see you next to me I like sitting on your shoulder. Remember me My love My own perspective My own story and my desire is you. I also want to say I love you only
harahanjoudreamlikeperfect
Lee Mi Ran
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Mer 19 Oct - 18:01
maintenant que j'ai commencé moonlight, je suis grave amoureuse de l'actrice de mvdd :plz:

you make me smile like the sun ✯ fall out of bed, sing like a bird. dizzy in my head, spin like a record. crazy on a sunday night, you make me dance like a fool, forget how to breathe, shine like gold. oh you make me smile.
Lee Hyeon
❝ ADDICTED ❥ MEMBER
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Mer 19 Oct - 18:04
et de l'acteur mvdd :y: ?!

Do not fight the storm. Become it.
Lee Mi Ran
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Mer 19 Oct - 18:14
FEELS ATTACK MVDD, feels attack :cry: :perv: :y:

Zhang Hera
❝ GOLDEN ★ MEMBER
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Mer 19 Oct - 18:20
Mvdd a plongé dans la feelsittude de Moonlight ! :han:

Tonight
You Fool, you have no choice but to love me Only to you, I can give my all Remembe My love, my eyes, my story My hope, it’s all you .
Know my heart the blue stars of the sky shine. I love to see you next to me I like sitting on your shoulder. Remember me My love My own perspective My own story and my desire is you. I also want to say I love you only
Lee Hyeon
❝ ADDICTED ❥ MEMBER
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Mer 19 Oct - 18:25
comment peut-on résister aussi mvdd :y: ?! impossible !

Do not fight the storm. Become it.
Zhang Hera
❝ GOLDEN ★ MEMBER
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Mer 19 Oct - 19:09
Comment vais-je faire sans ma dose de nous deux hebdomadaire maintenant, mvdd ? :cry:

Tonight
Contenu sponsorisé
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 81 ... 100  Suivant