▬ MON VOISIN DU DESSUS

:: Défouloir :: La boîte à souvenirs :: Archive Hrp
Zhang Hera
❝ GOLDEN ★ MEMBER
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Dim 6 Nov - 13:48
mesvdd flirtent :y:

Tonight
You Fool, you have no choice but to love me Only to you, I can give my all Remembe My love, my eyes, my story My hope, it’s all you .
Know my heart the blue stars of the sky shine. I love to see you next to me I like sitting on your shoulder. Remember me My love My own perspective My own story and my desire is you. I also want to say I love you only
harahanjoudreamlikeperfect
Invité
Invité
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Dim 6 Nov - 13:51
Oui MVDD :bago: et toi tu flirt pas ici? :y:
Zhang Hera
❝ GOLDEN ★ MEMBER
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Dim 6 Nov - 13:59
Moi ? Jamais mvdd :russe:

Tonight
You Fool, you have no choice but to love me Only to you, I can give my all Remembe My love, my eyes, my story My hope, it’s all you .
Know my heart the blue stars of the sky shine. I love to see you next to me I like sitting on your shoulder. Remember me My love My own perspective My own story and my desire is you. I also want to say I love you only
Baik Mo Yeon
❝ VICE-PRESIDENT ✌ FOLLOW OUR LEAD
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Dim 6 Nov - 15:06
OLY EST CHOQUEEEE ! OK ! elle ira voir ailleurs :emo:

mvdd dit des choses tristes quand même :cry:

love you
I automatically smile when you message me. And I could be anything in the world, but I wanted to be yours.

Invité
Invité
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Dim 6 Nov - 15:11
mvdd a changé de kit :D
Baik Mo Yeon
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Dim 6 Nov - 15:19
et mvdd aussi a changé de kit, c'est l'effet nouvelle maj :D

love you
I automatically smile when you message me. And I could be anything in the world, but I wanted to be yours.

Zhang Hera
❝ GOLDEN ★ MEMBER
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Dim 6 Nov - 15:24
je me suis trop rendue compte à quel point, elle risquait de lui faire du mal en voyant son profil ce matin mvdd :cry:

Tonight
Won Ju Hyeon
❝ ADDICTED ❥ MEMBER
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Dim 6 Nov - 15:30
faire du mal à qui mvdd ? :(

After a break up that hasn’t ended, I’m saying goodbye to this break up. The fate that has remained with me... I try to escape from you, I try to run far away but I’m swept up by you again.
Baik Mo Yeon
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Dim 6 Nov - 15:52
du mal à hyeon mvdd :cry:

love you

Zhang Hera
❝ GOLDEN ★ MEMBER
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Dim 6 Nov - 15:56
mais bon comme tu as dit mvdd actuellement, c'est lui qui va m'user au quotidien :russe:

Tonight
Contenu sponsorisé
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 52 ... 100  Suivant