:: Défouloir :: La boîte à souvenirs :: Archive Hrp
Zhang Hera
❝ GOLDEN ★ MEMBER
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Dim 6 Nov - 16:15
je ne fais que suivre l'exemple de mvdd :shy:

Oly : :shy: :shy: :shy:

Tonight
You Fool, you have no choice but to love me Only to you, I can give my all Remembe My love, my eyes, my story My hope, it’s all you .
Know my heart the blue stars of the sky shine. I love to see you next to me I like sitting on your shoulder. Remember me My love My own perspective My own story and my desire is you. I also want to say I love you only
harahanjoudreamlikeperfect
Baik Mo Yeon
❝ VICE-PRESIDENT ✌ FOLLOW OUR LEAD
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Dim 6 Nov - 16:21
j'ai fait notre rp mvdd mais je dois en faire d'autres avant de poster le nôtre ♥

love you
I automatically smile when you message me. And I could be anything in the world, but I wanted to be yours.

Invité
Invité
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Dim 6 Nov - 16:21
mvdd est une machine à rp quand même :bago:
Zhang Hera
❝ GOLDEN ★ MEMBER
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Dim 6 Nov - 16:25
Le pire c'est qu'elle te dire que non mvdd :oo:

Tonight
You Fool, you have no choice but to love me Only to you, I can give my all Remembe My love, my eyes, my story My hope, it’s all you .
Know my heart the blue stars of the sky shine. I love to see you next to me I like sitting on your shoulder. Remember me My love My own perspective My own story and my desire is you. I also want to say I love you only
Baik Mo Yeon
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Dim 6 Nov - 16:29
mais :oo: en plus c'est vrai mvdds, là j'ai encore rien rps ! à part ton rp à toi mvdd

love you
I automatically smile when you message me. And I could be anything in the world, but I wanted to be yours.

Zhang Hera
❝ GOLDEN ★ MEMBER
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Dim 6 Nov - 16:42
La maj a eu lieu qu'hier soir aussi mvdd xD

Tonight
Baik Mo Yeon
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Dim 6 Nov - 16:49
oui alors yé suis pas une machine à rps mvdd :russe:

love you

Zhang Hera
❝ GOLDEN ★ MEMBER
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Dim 6 Nov - 16:51
T'es une bête si tu préfères mvdd :emo:

Tonight
Baik Mo Yeon
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Dim 6 Nov - 16:51
:russe: :russe: ça change pas trop ça mvdd :PP

love you

Won Ju Hyeon
❝ ADDICTED ❥ MEMBER
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Dim 6 Nov - 16:54
t'es une machine à rp ma vdd, assume :B

After a break up that hasn’t ended, I’m saying goodbye to this break up. The fate that has remained with me... I try to escape from you, I try to run far away but I’m swept up by you again.
Contenu sponsorisé
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 53 ... 100  Suivant