Revenir en haut Aller en bas

TROUBLE MAKER HAS SOME NEW FOR YOU

Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 37  Suivant

▬ MON HUMEUR EN GIF / IMAGE

:: Défouloir :: Just chillin' like a penguin :: Let's play !
Woo Haneul
❝ GOLDEN ★ MEMBER
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Lun 18 Juin - 0:01
:erm:

Blooming day
Small emotions start to bud. Suddenly, deep inside of me, you started to grow. Just looking at you is not enough. The moment my hands touch you, you bloom inside my heart
So baby, can I be your boyfriend, can I? I want to show you a world you’ve never seen. So baby, can I be your boyfriend, can I ? If you want, I want to give you everything
harahanjoudreamlikeperfect
Nagao Tadashi
❝ CRAZIEST ❣ MEMBER
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Lun 18 Juin - 0:40
:hansa:

☽☽ When you were standing in the wake of devastation. When you were waiting on the edge of the unknown and with the cataclysm raining down, insides crying, "Save me now!" you were there, and possibly alone.

Woo Haneul
❝ GOLDEN ★ MEMBER
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Lun 18 Juin - 0:50
:erm:

Blooming day
Small emotions start to bud. Suddenly, deep inside of me, you started to grow. Just looking at you is not enough. The moment my hands touch you, you bloom inside my heart
So baby, can I be your boyfriend, can I? I want to show you a world you’ve never seen. So baby, can I be your boyfriend, can I ? If you want, I want to give you everything
Han Kyung Ho
❝ REGULAR ☙ MEMBER
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Lun 18 Juin - 0:53
:baille:

Woo Haneul
❝ GOLDEN ★ MEMBER
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Lun 18 Juin - 1:00
:bago:

Blooming day
Moon Dae Won
❝ PAILLETTE ✨ MEMBER
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Lun 18 Juin - 1:16
:cry:

It’s a cycle of girls and mistakes – Love them for one night – And hate them when morning comes.
Lee Mi Young
❝ GOLDEN ★ MEMBER
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Lun 18 Juin - 12:15

You're my everything
Vassiliev No Ah
❝ ADDICTED ❥ MEMBER
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Lun 18 Juin - 16:14
:aah:

When I look at you.
i see forgiveness, i see the truth. you love me for who I am, like the stars hold the moon, right there where they belong. and I know I'm not alone. and when my world is falling apart, when there's no light to break up the dark, that's when I look at you.
Lee Mi Young
❝ GOLDEN ★ MEMBER
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Lun 18 Juin - 16:15

You're my everything
Vassiliev No Ah
❝ ADDICTED ❥ MEMBER
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Lun 18 Juin - 16:19
:hmpf:

When I look at you.
i see forgiveness, i see the truth. you love me for who I am, like the stars hold the moon, right there where they belong. and I know I'm not alone. and when my world is falling apart, when there's no light to break up the dark, that's when I look at you.
Contenu sponsorisé
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 37  Suivant