Revenir en haut Aller en bas

TROUBLE MAKER HAS SOME NEW FOR YOU

Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 51 ... 98, 99, 100  Suivant
Moon Je Ha
❝ ADDICTED ❥ MEMBER
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Ven 15 Sep - 15:34

How to say it? Colère et méfiance se disputent son regard et son cœur, maintenus dans la solitude et l'obscurité. Mais cette agressivité, cette violence qui le nimbe et obscurcit la noirceur de ses yeux est déliée par cette pointe d'intérêt trahie et niée. I wanna avoid you, more and more. I tried to ignore this but no matter how much I avoided you, you're getting closer. To you, I'm a bad match. But you're softly coming to me, so I can't even escape. And I'm getting used to your eyes, your touch, your voice.
Invité
Invité
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Ven 15 Sep - 15:35
Moon Je Ha
❝ ADDICTED ❥ MEMBER
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Ven 15 Sep - 15:41

How to say it? Colère et méfiance se disputent son regard et son cœur, maintenus dans la solitude et l'obscurité. Mais cette agressivité, cette violence qui le nimbe et obscurcit la noirceur de ses yeux est déliée par cette pointe d'intérêt trahie et niée. I wanna avoid you, more and more. I tried to ignore this but no matter how much I avoided you, you're getting closer. To you, I'm a bad match. But you're softly coming to me, so I can't even escape. And I'm getting used to your eyes, your touch, your voice.
Invité
Invité
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Ven 15 Sep - 15:42
Moon Je Ha
❝ ADDICTED ❥ MEMBER
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Ven 15 Sep - 15:47

Invité
Invité
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Ven 15 Sep - 15:57
Lin Malia
❝ STAFF MEMBER ✯ SATAN SQUAD
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Ven 15 Sep - 17:34

she remembered who she was
and the game changed
Zhang Hera
❝ GOLDEN ★ MEMBER
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Ven 15 Sep - 17:34

Tonight
You Fool, you have no choice but to love me Only to you, I can give my all Remembe My love, my eyes, my story My hope, it’s all you .
Know my heart the blue stars of the sky shine. I love to see you next to me I like sitting on your shoulder. Remember me My love My own perspective My own story and my desire is you. I also want to say I love you only
harahanjoudreamlikeperfect
Moon Je Ha
❝ ADDICTED ❥ MEMBER
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Ven 15 Sep - 18:41

Zhang Hera
❝ GOLDEN ★ MEMBER
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Ven 15 Sep - 18:52

Tonight
You Fool, you have no choice but to love me Only to you, I can give my all Remembe My love, my eyes, my story My hope, it’s all you .
Know my heart the blue stars of the sky shine. I love to see you next to me I like sitting on your shoulder. Remember me My love My own perspective My own story and my desire is you. I also want to say I love you only
harahanjoudreamlikeperfect
Contenu sponsorisé
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 51 ... 98, 99, 100  Suivant