Dim 5 Nov - 15:28
Vous connaissez le principe :perv:

Let's go ! Les boys ont gagné la manche précédente :y:
Bang Soo Ae
❝ REGULAR ☙ MEMBER
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Dim 2 Sep - 22:31

Even after time passes it's only you
When the music flows in my ears, I think of you every day. Your breath and voice can be drawn out in my head. If I add you to to my life, it’s like a perfect melody to a song. There’s nothing like it in the world. I want your love.
Lee Mi Ran
❝ GOLDEN ★ MEMBER
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Dim 2 Sep - 23:52

mes lèvres sont indisciplinées ✯ we're all a little weird and life's a little weird. and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness. it's called love.
Tanaka Kouki
❝ REGULAR ☙ MEMBER
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Lun 3 Sep - 2:26

† This place is so empty, my thoughts are so tempting I don’t know how it got so bad. Sometimes it’s so crazy that nothing can save me.
Byun Yo Han
❝ PAILLETTE ✨ MEMBER
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Lun 3 Sep - 7:44

YOHAN
We're broken people now; We're burning out; So cold I'm bleeding now now now; Gonna let you down ! Tell me I won't ever be nothin', ain't that somthin'? I've risen from the bottom, I got 'em eyes on the prize and inside 'em. Damn right I overcame, y'all know the name. We similar but never been the same. Everybody, yeah they know the name. Right now, we'll make it some how; We'll make it some way...
Bang Soo Ae
❝ REGULAR ☙ MEMBER
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Lun 3 Sep - 18:14

When the music flows in my ears, I think of you every day. Your breath and voice can be drawn out in my head. If I add you to to my life, it’s like a perfect melody to a song. There’s nothing like it in the world. I want your love.
Lee Mi Ran
❝ GOLDEN ★ MEMBER
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Lun 3 Sep - 18:41

mes lèvres sont indisciplinées ✯ we're all a little weird and life's a little weird. and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness. it's called love.
Bang Soo Ae
❝ REGULAR ☙ MEMBER
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Lun 3 Sep - 18:44

Lim Seong-Hee
❝ NEWBIE ☘ MEMBER
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Lun 3 Sep - 21:48

There are things that have value, because they're pointless
Bang Soo Ae
❝ REGULAR ☙ MEMBER
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Lun 3 Sep - 21:49

Contenu sponsorisé
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Aller à la page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Suivant