Mer 15 Nov - 1:08
39, comme moi :hum:
Woo Haneul
❝ GOLDEN ★ MEMBER
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Mer 15 Nov - 5:12
Un MYV sauvage est apparu :oo: Omo :oo:

When it rains
I wanna know you Not your blood type or sign But the real you The you that no one else knows Will you tell me ? Starting from your first memory Except your first lie and first love I wanna know everything My sign is the star of scars I’m shy, lonely and irritable I always think alone and get hurt alone, a coward. Will you read me ?
Invité
Invité
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Mer 15 Nov - 5:40
*sort les griffes et fait shh shh*

37 :hehe:
Zhang Hera
❝ GOLDEN ★ MEMBER
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Mer 15 Nov - 8:07
même si je sais qu'il en a la tête le Haneul n'est pas gay, hein :k:

I wanna be your One and Only
I wanna know you Not your blood type or sign But the real you The you that no one else knows Will you tell me ? Starting from your first memory Except your first lie and first love I wanna know everything My sign is the star of scars I’m shy, lonely and irritable I always think alone and get hurt alone, a coward. Will you read me ?
Yu Jasun
❝ PRESIDENT ♛ I'M YOUR LEADER
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Mer 15 Nov - 11:23

I'm friends with the monster that's under my bed
Zhang Hera
❝ GOLDEN ★ MEMBER
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Mer 15 Nov - 11:41

Yu Jasun
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Mer 15 Nov - 11:56

Zhang Hera
❝ GOLDEN ★ MEMBER
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Mer 15 Nov - 12:58

Yu Jasun
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Mer 15 Nov - 13:17

Zhang Hera
❝ GOLDEN ★ MEMBER
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Mer 15 Nov - 13:47

Contenu sponsorisé
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 70 ... 108  Suivant