Revenir en haut Aller en bas

LES INFOS EN PLUS DE STW

Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 48 ... 86  Suivant
Woo Haneul
❝ GOLDEN ★ MEMBER
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Mar 14 Nov - 23:27

When it rains
I wanna know you Not your blood type or sign But the real you The you that no one else knows Will you tell me ? Starting from your first memory Except your first lie and first love I wanna know everything My sign is the star of scars I’m shy, lonely and irritable I always think alone and get hurt alone, a coward. Will you read me ?
Zhang Hera
❝ GOLDEN ★ MEMBER
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Mar 14 Nov - 23:37

I wanna be your One and Only
I wanna know you Not your blood type or sign But the real you The you that no one else knows Will you tell me ? Starting from your first memory Except your first lie and first love I wanna know everything My sign is the star of scars I’m shy, lonely and irritable I always think alone and get hurt alone, a coward. Will you read me ?
Woo Haneul
❝ GOLDEN ★ MEMBER
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Mar 14 Nov - 23:40

When it rains
Matsuda Akira
❝ ADDICTED ❥ MEMBER
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Mer 15 Nov - 0:40

❝ we can take it slow ❞
Don’t go away like the rain. Again today, I’m drenched and in the wet traces, I’m looking for you. Will I be able to erase? If only I could do this once more, just one more chance so I could see you
Woo Haneul
❝ GOLDEN ★ MEMBER
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Mer 15 Nov - 5:11

When it rains
Zhang Hera
❝ GOLDEN ★ MEMBER
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Mer 15 Nov - 8:05

Yu Jasun
❝ PRESIDENT ♛ I'M YOUR LEADER
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Mer 15 Nov - 11:24

I'm friends with the monster that's under my bed
Zhang Hera
❝ GOLDEN ★ MEMBER
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Mer 15 Nov - 11:41

Yu Jasun
❝ PRESIDENT ♛ I'M YOUR LEADER
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Mer 15 Nov - 11:55

I'm friends with the monster that's under my bed
Zhang Hera
❝ GOLDEN ★ MEMBER
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Mer 15 Nov - 12:05

Contenu sponsorisé
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 48 ... 86  Suivant