10h26 faudrait que j'range un peu ma chambre :erm:

You're my everything
Zhang Hera
❝ GOLDEN ★ MEMBER
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Sam 13 Jan - 10:29
10:28:54 on the road again again

I wanna be your One and Only
I wanna know you Not your blood type or sign But the real you The you that no one else knows Will you tell me ? Starting from your first memory Except your first lie and first love I wanna know everything My sign is the star of scars I’m shy, lonely and irritable I always think alone and get hurt alone, a coward. Will you read me ?
Seo Ha Rin
❝ TEAM ANIM ҉ HERE TO PLEASE YOU
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Sam 13 Jan - 10:38
10:38:52 j'ai la flemme de me lever

☽☽ what do you want ? just go away, i'm trying to sleep.

Zhang Hera
❝ GOLDEN ★ MEMBER
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Sam 13 Jan - 10:44
10:44:05 on the mauvaise road again again

I wanna know you Not your blood type or sign But the real you The you that no one else knows Will you tell me ? Starting from your first memory Except your first lie and first love I wanna know everything My sign is the star of scars I’m shy, lonely and irritable I always think alone and get hurt alone, a coward. Will you read me ?
Woo Haneul
❝ GOLDEN ★ MEMBER
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Sam 13 Jan - 10:55
10:55:39 Opération décryptage

When it rains
Zhang Hera
❝ GOLDEN ★ MEMBER
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Sam 13 Jan - 10:57
10:57:45 bientôt arrivée

Woo Haneul
❝ GOLDEN ★ MEMBER
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Sam 13 Jan - 11:00
11:00:16 aller je retourne rp :shy:

When it rains
Zhang Hera
❝ GOLDEN ★ MEMBER
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Sam 13 Jan - 11:06
11:06:02 MES AMOUUUUUUUURS :han:

Seo Ha Rin
❝ TEAM ANIM ҉ HERE TO PLEASE YOU
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Sam 13 Jan - 11:12
11:12:38 on va se lever

☽☽ what do you want ? just go away, i'm trying to sleep.

Invité
Invité
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Sam 13 Jan - 11:49
17:49 : petit café et vidéos youtube
Contenu sponsorisé
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Aller à la page : 1, 2, 3 ... 50 ... 100  Suivant