Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 67 ... 100  Suivant

▬ 12:12 MAGGLE PENSE À TOA

:: Défouloir :: La boîte à souvenirs :: Archive Hrp
Won Ju Hyeon
❝ ADDICTED ❥ MEMBER
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Dim 14 Jan - 15:05
15h05 tu trouves pas quoi mvdd ?

After a break up that hasn’t ended, I’m saying goodbye to this break up. The fate that has remained with me... I try to escape from you, I try to run far away but I’m swept up by you again.
Woo Haneul
❝ GOLDEN ★ MEMBER
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Dim 14 Jan - 15:06
15:06:06 un soucis de css mvdd :mdr:

Blooming day
Small emotions start to bud. Suddenly, deep inside of me, you started to grow. Just looking at you is not enough. The moment my hands touch you, you bloom inside my heart
So baby, can I be your boyfriend, can I? I want to show you a world you’ve never seen. So baby, can I be your boyfriend, can I ? If you want, I want to give you everything
harahanjoudreamlikeperfect
Won Ju Hyeon
❝ ADDICTED ❥ MEMBER
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Dim 14 Jan - 15:13
15h13 oh ! Ça fait longtemps que j'en ai pas fait :erm: c'est quoi le soucis ? :o

After a break up that hasn’t ended, I’m saying goodbye to this break up. The fate that has remained with me... I try to escape from you, I try to run far away but I’m swept up by you again.
Woo Haneul
❝ GOLDEN ★ MEMBER
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Dim 14 Jan - 15:22
15:22:20 Le souci est que mon cerveau est débile.. je m'acharne depuis 2h pour rien :mdr:

Blooming day
Small emotions start to bud. Suddenly, deep inside of me, you started to grow. Just looking at you is not enough. The moment my hands touch you, you bloom inside my heart
So baby, can I be your boyfriend, can I? I want to show you a world you’ve never seen. So baby, can I be your boyfriend, can I ? If you want, I want to give you everything
Won Ju Hyeon
❝ ADDICTED ❥ MEMBER
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Dim 14 Jan - 15:41
15h41 ah... :(

Woo Haneul
❝ GOLDEN ★ MEMBER
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Dim 14 Jan - 16:44
16:43:59 trop mignooooooooone :owi:

Blooming day
Zhang Hera
❝ GOLDEN ★ MEMBER
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Dim 14 Jan - 16:50
16:50:03 pourquoi j'ai dans l'idée que ça me concerne ?

Tonight
You Fool, you have no choice but to love me Only to you, I can give my all Remembe My love, my eyes, my story My hope, it’s all you .
Know my heart the blue stars of the sky shine. I love to see you next to me I like sitting on your shoulder. Remember me My love My own perspective My own story and my desire is you. I also want to say I love you only
Woo Haneul
❝ GOLDEN ★ MEMBER
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Dim 14 Jan - 16:56
16:55:52 trop chouuute :owi:

Blooming day
Invité
Invité
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Dim 14 Jan - 16:58
16:58:01 je suis dead ptn
Woo Haneul
❝ GOLDEN ★ MEMBER
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Dim 14 Jan - 17:01
17:01:17 jalousie :oo:

Blooming day
Contenu sponsorisé
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 67 ... 100  Suivant