KING OF REACTIONS
ANAPHORE
Zhang Hera
❝ GOLDEN ★ MEMBER
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Dim 14 Jan - 14:06
je le ferais... après toutes celle que j'ai déjà à lire mvdd :mdr: :faint:

Tonight
You Fool, you have no choice but to love me Only to you, I can give my all Remembe My love, my eyes, my story My hope, it’s all you .
Know my heart the blue stars of the sky shine. I love to see you next to me I like sitting on your shoulder. Remember me My love My own perspective My own story and my desire is you. I also want to say I love you only
harahanjoudreamlikeperfect
Woo Haneul
❝ GOLDEN ★ MEMBER
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Lun 15 Jan - 0:11
mvdd est débordée :y:

Blooming day
Small emotions start to bud. Suddenly, deep inside of me, you started to grow. Just looking at you is not enough. The moment my hands touch you, you bloom inside my heart
So baby, can I be your boyfriend, can I? I want to show you a world you’ve never seen. So baby, can I be your boyfriend, can I ? If you want, I want to give you everything
Zhang Hera
❝ GOLDEN ★ MEMBER
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Lun 15 Jan - 1:44
Et ça fait rire mvdd ? :russe:

Tonight
You Fool, you have no choice but to love me Only to you, I can give my all Remembe My love, my eyes, my story My hope, it’s all you .
Know my heart the blue stars of the sky shine. I love to see you next to me I like sitting on your shoulder. Remember me My love My own perspective My own story and my desire is you. I also want to say I love you only
Woo Haneul
❝ GOLDEN ★ MEMBER
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Lun 15 Jan - 14:14
Mvdd je te boude sévèrement.

Blooming day
Small emotions start to bud. Suddenly, deep inside of me, you started to grow. Just looking at you is not enough. The moment my hands touch you, you bloom inside my heart
So baby, can I be your boyfriend, can I? I want to show you a world you’ve never seen. So baby, can I be your boyfriend, can I ? If you want, I want to give you everything
Zhang Hera
❝ GOLDEN ★ MEMBER
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Lun 15 Jan - 14:16
mvdd me stalke

Tonight
Woo Haneul
❝ GOLDEN ★ MEMBER
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Lun 15 Jan - 14:16
Mvdd devrait le savoir depuis le temps

Blooming day
Invité
Invité
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Lun 15 Jan - 14:17
a peine arrivé je fous la merde avec MVDDs #sorrynotsorryelleesttropjolie XD
Contenu sponsorisé
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 58 ... 100  Suivant