TROUBLE MAKER HAS SOME NEW FOR YOU

Aller à la page : 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 30  Suivant

Moon Ji Hoon ✎ @russiancrown

:: Défouloir :: La boîte à souvenirs :: Archive Hrp
Moon Ji Hoon
❝ CRAZIEST ❣ MEMBER
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Dim 14 Déc - 23:14

@russiancown Teach me to feel another's woe, to hide the fault I see, that mercy I to others show, that mercy show to me.  

Job & Place
BORN ON
Status
Lives in
Knows
Pets
Moon Ji Hoon
❝ CRAZIEST ❣ MEMBER
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Jeu 18 Déc - 1:09
@russiancrown Do the best you can, and don't take life too serious.

1 hour ago via web
23 likes

username caption

© HERESY & caleigh at atf

I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when I fall asleep your eyes close. — .
Pablo Neruda , 100 Love Sonnets.
Moon Ji Hoon
❝ CRAZIEST ❣ MEMBER
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Ven 19 Déc - 3:51
@russiancrown Speak when you are angry, and you'll make the best speech you'll ever regret.

3 hours ago via web
55 likes

username caption

I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when I fall asleep your eyes close. — .
Moon Ji Hoon
❝ CRAZIEST ❣ MEMBER
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Sam 20 Déc - 1:00
@russiancrown Mephisto wanted to say hi. So. Hi buddy.

2 hours ago via web
39 likes

username caption

Moon Ji Hoon
❝ CRAZIEST ❣ MEMBER
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Sam 20 Déc - 15:44
@russiancrown Let's talk about us. You and me. In the same place. We are never meant to be.

2 hours ago via web
21 likes

username caption

Invité
Invité
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Sam 20 Déc - 21:47
@moonlighteun Of course Hoonie ! Let's have pizza too. Pizza is good. Pizza is life.  
replying to Well, that's right honey. Let's enjoy our lives together, do you ?
Invité
Invité
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Sam 20 Déc - 21:54
@moonlighteun I'll bring marshmallows and Nutella, let's get fat !  
replying to Alright. I'm so hungry. Let's have some pizzas. Come with me, I'll see you in the pyohall.  
Invité
Invité
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Sam 20 Déc - 22:07
@moonlighteun Look what's waiting for you !

replying to OMG. I love that. My feels ! Okay then, I'm ready to get fat !  
Moon Ji Hoon
❝ CRAZIEST ❣ MEMBER
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Sam 20 Déc - 22:26
@russiancrown I think someone was playing with my phone...

2 minutes ago via web
27 likes

username caption

w/ the awesomazing @moonlighteun. She's freaking gorgeous. And she loves pizza, of course.

Invité
Invité
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Sam 20 Déc - 22:36
@moonlighteun Um..Excuse me but i found THIS as my phone background, you stupid kid

replying to I think someone was playing with my phone...

Contenu sponsorisé
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Aller à la page : 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 30  Suivant