Yu Sun Mi ♡ Welcome Buddy

:: Examen d'entrée :: Alumni :: Fiches de liens
Yu Sang Ae
❝ PAILLETTE ✨ MEMBER
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Mar 12 Juin - 16:37
:han: :han: :han:

( crawling back to you )
i die everytime you walk away, don't leave me alone with me, see, i'm afraid of the darkness, and my demons, and the voices – see nothing's gonna be okay.

Yu Sun Mi
❝ NEWBIE ☘ MEMBER
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Mar 12 Juin - 18:08
@Yu Sang Ae :cute: :cute: :cute:

lost in memories
i'm not alone ✻  I could never find the right way to tell you.. Have you noticed I've been gone? 'Cause I left behind the home that you made me, but I will carry it along. And it's a long way forward, so trust in me I'll give them shelter, like you've done for me. And I know I'm not alone, you'll be watching over us.. Until you're gone
Yu Sang Ae
❝ PAILLETTE ✨ MEMBER
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Mar 12 Juin - 18:57
@"yu sun min" promis je te consolerai quand ma soeur t'aura fait du mal :cute:

( crawling back to you )
i die everytime you walk away, don't leave me alone with me, see, i'm afraid of the darkness, and my demons, and the voices – see nothing's gonna be okay.

Yu Sun Mi
❝ NEWBIE ☘ MEMBER
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Mar 12 Juin - 21:51
@Yu Sang Ae Aaaw t'es trop gentil :cute: :cry:

lost in memories
i'm not alone ✻  I could never find the right way to tell you.. Have you noticed I've been gone? 'Cause I left behind the home that you made me, but I will carry it along. And it's a long way forward, so trust in me I'll give them shelter, like you've done for me. And I know I'm not alone, you'll be watching over us.. Until you're gone
Yu Sang Ae
❝ PAILLETTE ✨ MEMBER
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Mer 13 Juin - 16:08
on dira rien sur mon fail ok :hum:

( crawling back to you )

Yu Sun Mi
❝ NEWBIE ☘ MEMBER
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Mer 13 Juin - 16:23
Tu remarqueras que j'ai pas relevé MDRR

lost in memories
Contenu sponsorisé
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2