PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Dim 2 Sep - 17:08
869 ;)
Bang Soo Ae
❝ REGULAR ☙ MEMBER
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Dim 2 Sep - 22:30

Even after time passes it's only you
When the music flows in my ears, I think of you every day. Your breath and voice can be drawn out in my head. If I add you to to my life, it’s like a perfect melody to a song. There’s nothing like it in the world. I want your love.
Lee Mi Ran
❝ GOLDEN ★ MEMBER
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Dim 2 Sep - 23:54

mes lèvres sont indisciplinées ✯ we're all a little weird and life's a little weird. and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness. it's called love.
Matsuda Akira
❝ ADDICTED ❥ MEMBER
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Lun 3 Sep - 2:00

❝ we can take it slow ❞
Don’t go away like the rain. Again today, I’m drenched and in the wet traces, I’m looking for you. Will I be able to erase? If only I could do this once more, just one more chance so I could see you
Bang Soo Ae
❝ REGULAR ☙ MEMBER
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Lun 3 Sep - 18:15

When the music flows in my ears, I think of you every day. Your breath and voice can be drawn out in my head. If I add you to to my life, it’s like a perfect melody to a song. There’s nothing like it in the world. I want your love.
Lee Mi Ran
❝ GOLDEN ★ MEMBER
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Lun 3 Sep - 18:41

mes lèvres sont indisciplinées ✯ we're all a little weird and life's a little weird. and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness. it's called love.
Bang Soo Ae
❝ REGULAR ☙ MEMBER
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Lun 3 Sep - 18:44

Lin Malia
❝ ADDICTED ❥ MEMBER
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Lun 3 Sep - 21:42

she remembered who she was
and the game changed
Bang Soo Ae
❝ REGULAR ☙ MEMBER
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Lun 3 Sep - 21:52

Nagao Tadashi
❝ CRAZIEST ❣ MEMBER
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Mar 4 Sep - 1:27

† I want you all to myself, don't leave none for nobody else, I am an animal with you. No angels could beckon me back and it's hotter than hell where I'm at.
Contenu sponsorisé
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Aller à la page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Suivant