PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Mar 4 Sep - 7:46

I'm friends with the monster that's under my bed
Bang Soo Ae
❝ REGULAR ☙ MEMBER
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Mar 4 Sep - 8:44

Even after time passes it's only you
When the music flows in my ears, I think of you every day. Your breath and voice can be drawn out in my head. If I add you to to my life, it’s like a perfect melody to a song. There’s nothing like it in the world. I want your love.
Yu Jasun
❝ PRESIDENT ♛ I'M YOUR LEADER
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Mar 4 Sep - 8:44

I'm friends with the monster that's under my bed
Bang Soo Ae
❝ REGULAR ☙ MEMBER
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Mar 4 Sep - 8:57

When the music flows in my ears, I think of you every day. Your breath and voice can be drawn out in my head. If I add you to to my life, it’s like a perfect melody to a song. There’s nothing like it in the world. I want your love.
Moon Dae Won
❝ REGULAR ☙ MEMBER
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Mar 4 Sep - 14:10

It’s a cycle of girls and mistakes – Love them for one night – And hate them when morning comes.
Lee Jae Sang
❝ TEAM ANIM ҉ HERE TO PLEASE YOU
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Mar 4 Sep - 17:15

l'imbécile heureux ♒︎ Jaesang ne possède aucune logique. Mais qui a dit qu'une âme humaine ne devrait pas être complexe, après tout ? © endlesslove.
Matsuo Kuma
❝ REGULAR ☙ MEMBER
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Mar 4 Sep - 19:23

come my way
tell me all the things that you wanna say. show me all the ways you can move that thing
Matsuda Akira
❝ ADDICTED ❥ MEMBER
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Mer 5 Sep - 1:59

❝ we can take it slow ❞
Don’t go away like the rain. Again today, I’m drenched and in the wet traces, I’m looking for you. Will I be able to erase? If only I could do this once more, just one more chance so I could see you
Bang Soo Ae
❝ REGULAR ☙ MEMBER
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Mer 5 Sep - 9:24

Matsuda Akira
❝ ADDICTED ❥ MEMBER
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Mer 5 Sep - 15:23

❝ we can take it slow ❞
Don’t go away like the rain. Again today, I’m drenched and in the wet traces, I’m looking for you. Will I be able to erase? If only I could do this once more, just one more chance so I could see you
Contenu sponsorisé
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Suivant