❝ TEAM ANIM ҉ HERE TO PLEASE YOU
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Mer 8 Nov - 21:34
@pocahontas :heart:  I missed this bitch #capetown

2 minutes ago via web
136 likes

bobola Have fun in capetown ! beautiful city

diegoaveiiro linda

exobts_4 i'm wondering if i'm not going to unfollow her. She's not friend anymore with minhyuk i think. no more photo of him. @hansae235

africatv follow @capetownTV and know everything about south africa here ! @capetownTV  @capetownTV @africatv

Myungshiniie

©️ HERESY & caleigh at atf
Hasegawa Nora
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Mer 8 Nov - 23:10
@pocahontas D-13 can't wait !! thanks @victoriasecrets #shanghai2017   

2 minutes ago via web
21 likes

diegoaveiiro goooooooddeeeeess

btsexo_4 .......IS SHE SERIOUS ? @hansae235

hansae235 she's going to earn a lot of money this crazy bitch ! She's so fat ! look at her legs ! chicken mc nuggets ! Istg minhyuk oppa never choked her.

balishop check your DM !  

with @victoriasecrets

@pocahontas we first met in new-york. now we're going to enjoy again in shanghai I really can't  wait to see your wings ! @gigihadid ♥️♥️ 

2 minutes ago via web
21 likes

blanco5 really ???didn't know you were friend with @gigihadid

graziemilley @sugarbaby look at them ! they're so beautiful ! gigi was youuung !

ingodyoutrust such  a babe

exobts_4 @hansae235 @mamacitapapacito LOOK ! I'm dying with this guuurl look at the wannabe !!! I bet that minhyuk oppa is going to like the picture !

mamacitapapacito don't like those girls. too fake for real. Her body too is fake.  And so skinny.

hansae235 @mamacitapapacito you kidding me ? this girl is so fat ! Yes the blonde girl is good and skinny but the other one ! Did you see her butt ? scroll the insta you'll see !
fatty girl.

romeojuniosI really don't understand model's business. Just skinny girls earning money while some other in the world just want to eat and are looking for water. And you,
you're begging for wearing a 2 million dollars bra....hate the system, hate girls like you.
gotta unfollow you. it's pity you were pretty.

Courtesy of    @adidasone 

@pocahontas fall is here. Courtesy of @kangsoo #nikon

2 minutes ago via web
21 likes

diegoaveiiro linda

voguejapanartsy Nora !! love your work  !

exobts_4 YOU SEE ! I told you ! kangaroo something @hansae235 this girl is going on my nerves ! I unfollow. Bye. will Follow again if you post pictures of minhyuk

django what's your favorite clothing ?

with my baby

Hasegawa Nora
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Sam 11 Nov - 23:23
@pocahontas Just found this video while I was trying to make some space in my storage...and then your face popped up ! @seoul_kmh can't wait to see you during the show <3 hope you'll enjoy. At least you'll have something to eat at the end. luv you minhyuk  x x x <---- yeah this is a smack. 

2 minutes ago via web
21 likes

musicstate #rap

btsexo_4 O.M.G @hansae235 LOOK !!!!! he's so cuuuuuuuuuuuute !!!! Minhyuk oppa you're so cute !!! @pocahontas, do you know when Minhyuk oppa will held a concert ? @seoul_kmh

hansae235 omggggggg........well. if she reply you , you're lucky girl !  :erm:

minhyukfan who are you for minhyuk oppa ?  

geeegeeeeeeee Love this video !
with @seoul_kmh

@pocahontas What a chance to meet Claudia Schiffer for the first time of my life in Shanghai. Such a great inspiration. Mom will get jealous for meeting her podium's friend ♥️♥️ #vsfs #shanghai2017 #sorrynotsorryforspamming #imlikealittlegirl #butimsohappy #dreamsarecomingtrue #nevergiveupguys #yestoomuchhashtags   

2 minutes ago via web
21 likes

blanco5 wow claudia!!!

voguejapan as French people use to say "prends-en de la graine" Nora !

gigihadid  :06:

Suhomoneymoney I think i'm gonna play this girl on the rp ! What do you think @butternotfly ?

@butternotflywhich one dude ?? Hey ! I saw the blond one on TV !!! for a german car !!!!! #germany

diegoaveiiro my dearest aunt is actually jealous,yes. She just called me ! ;)

Courtesy of    @10magazine 

@pocahontas make up time training time.
Yeah i've got a big tongue i know. do you want to know what we said about big tongues ? no you don't want.

Some people asked me what were my favorite clothes... To be honest...I love everything ! I love lingerie definitely but as clothes...I would say a coat belonging to my boyfriend. Or used to be actually.

Well just letting this song here cuz it gives me feels. "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFg3JuwxKKA

2 minutes ago via web
21 likes

victoriasecretsbrazil linda

luxuousmelindabig T. for big D.

with @vsmakeup

Invité
Invité
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Dim 12 Nov - 14:33
@seoulmh a aimé votre post

@seoulmh a répondu à votre post [we first met in new-york...]

Nice friends

@seoulmh a répondu à votre post [we first met in new-york...]

Take me w/ U next time

@seoulmh a répondu à votre post [Just found this video while I...]

Can't wait 2 watch n' taste ;)

@seoulmh a répondu à votre post [JWhat a chance to meet Claudia Schiffer..]

plz contain ur face lol nice meeting

Hasegawa Nora
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Sam 18 Nov - 19:43
@pocahontas Please buy the new MH's tote bag ! all the dons will be given to an orphanage in Busan ! #ads and look forward the new album of our dear @seoul_kmh check my bio for more information !

2 minutes ago via web
136 likes

oppadu38 casual

exobts_4 OMGGGGGGGG IWANT ONE !!!!! @seoul_mkh i want one ! how much it is ?????

@seoul_kmh

Hasegawa Nora
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Ven 1 Déc - 14:21
@pocahontas Shop now on narscosmetics.com the very new orgasm collection ! Limited Edition. Thanks @narcissist for letting me be one of your muse for this very new collection.

---> This is just a preview, you can check all the look on my bio : Get the look

2 minutes ago via web
136 likes

narcissist love u nora

exobts_4 @hansae235 DID YOU SEE HER ???? she was so beautiful ! Heard that Minhyuk oppa was at the show ! And now she doing things with nars ! hahaha wanna see them together tbh eventhough she kinda bitch sometimes

parismakeup  want this collection soooooon !!!

@narcissist

@pocahontas Shop now on narscosmetics.com the very new orgasm collection ! Limited Edition. Thanks @narcissist for letting me be one of your muse for this very new collection.   Part 2.

---> can check all the look on my bio : Get the look

2 minutes ago via web
136 likes

narcissist love u nora

exobts_4 @hansae235 DID YOU SEE HER ???? she was so beautiful ! Heard that Minhyuk oppa was at the show ! And now she doing things with nars ! hahaha wanna see them together tbh eventhough she kinda bitch sometimes

@narcissist

@pocahontas Shop now on narscosmetics.com the very new orgasm collection ! Limited Edition. Thanks @narcissist for letting me be one of your muse for this very new collection.   Part 3.

---> This is just a preview, you can check all the look on my bio : Get the look

2 minutes ago via web
136 likes

narcissist love u nora

@narcissist

@pocahontas Shop now on narscosmetics.com the very new orgasm collection ! Limited Edition. Thanks @narcissist for letting me be one of your muse for this very new collection.   Part 4.

2 minutes ago via web
136 likes

narcissist love u nora

@narcissist

@pocahontas Shop now on narscosmetics.com the very new orgasm collection ! Limited Edition. Thanks @narcissist for letting me be one of your muse for this very new collection.  Part. 5

2 minutes ago via web
136 likes

narcissist love u nora

@narcissist

Hasegawa Nora
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Ven 1 Déc - 22:16
@pocahontas Here's just a little preview of the runway and the clothes that I wore.  Please go here if you want to see more. Since i'm posting this message now,
i wanted to thank all the people who came to see me for the show. I hope that the show was worth it and that you enjoyed a lot before,during and after the show. Thanks to all the team for letting me be part of this great experience. Thanks also to my mom, my father and my brother for cheering me. Thanks also to my bestfriends, @moonsu, @northernlights, @seoul_kmh and @miyapop for being here. Thanks also to my boyfriend @kangsoo who somehow has been able to stand by my side every day and every night.  And I know it wasn't easy. And forsure thank you people who believed in me.

2 minutes ago via web
136 likes

gisele lindaa

victoriasecret amazing night !

voguejapan be proud

exobts_4 omg @hansae235 OK SO NOW WE KNOW ! They're juste friends! !! ok so he were right ! he's with the japanese girl ! and the Nora is with the dragon guy ! kangaroo something ! i ok well she's cute with her secret's stuff whatever i have to confess this bitch would get along with minhyuk damned well. dont know why they're not together. D'you think that minhyuk oppa loves this style of clothes ?????? maybe i should buy something ! But i check too much expensive and the album of minhyuk oppa will come soon !

@victoriasecret

@pocahontas Here's just a little preview of the runway and the clothes that I wore.  Please go here if you want to see more. Since i'm posting this message now,
i wanted to thank all the people who came to see me for the show. I hope that the show was worth it and that you enjoyed a lot before,during and after the show. Thanks to all the team for letting me be part of this great experience. Thanks also to my mom, my father and my brother for cheering me. Thanks also to my bestfriends, @moonsu, @northernlights, @seoul_kmh and @miyapop for being here. Thanks also to my boyfriend @kangsoo who somehow has been able to stand by my side every day and every night.  And I know it wasn't easy. And forsure thank you people who believed in me.

2 minutes ago via web
136 likes

gisele lindaa

victoriasecret amazing night !

voguejapan no pain no gain ! you rock !

@victoriasecret

Hasegawa Nora
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Lun 11 Déc - 23:17
@pocahontas with one of my favorite photographer ♥️♥️♥️ all of his work on www.evancphotography.com #Japan #shotwithNIKONcamera at Lounge 4-50's 

2 minutes ago via web
136 likes

kawaii32 cuuuutie when are we guys going to see you ???

ebre58 Can't wait for your ft.

@evanc

Hasegawa Nora
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Sam 16 Déc - 20:54
@pocahontas thank you my lord.

2 minutes ago via web
136 likes

jadet yes god is always with us !!

diegoaveiiro 100% Jesus gatinha !

godtv #pray

Myungshiniie

Hasegawa Nora
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Mar 26 Déc - 20:44
@pocahontas always busy thinking about boys boys boys ~ always dreaming about boys boys boys ~  | Brazil 2017 | You're the milk to my cereals.

2 minutes ago via web
136 likes

voguejapan boys boys boys always boys

diegoaveiiro @kangsoo you the milk to her cereals ?  she got a yoda kink irmão lets find a christmas crib right now ! ! Good game ! @pocahontas seems like you're not vegan anymore prima !
rudymancuson  legaaaaaaaaaaaal
ricardo2santos may the force be with you man
kakora25 so handsooooome !!! what's his name ?
exobts_4 @kakora25 his account is @kangsoo but he has private account
kakora25 @exobts_4 thank you ! I love koreans ! he looks like one ! he a ullzang ?
exobts_4 @kakora25 idk but he the boyfriend i think he's friend with Minhyuk the rapper !
daddykio it was gross  :mdr:

The blood of my blood

Contenu sponsorisé
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Suivant