▬ LIBRES ASSOCIATIONS

:: Défouloir :: La boîte à souvenirs :: Archive Hrp
Zhang Hera
❝ GOLDEN ★ MEMBER
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Dim 13 Nov - 12:16
Perle

Tonight
You Fool, you have no choice but to love me Only to you, I can give my all Remembe My love, my eyes, my story My hope, it’s all you .
Know my heart the blue stars of the sky shine. I love to see you next to me I like sitting on your shoulder. Remember me My love My own perspective My own story and my desire is you. I also want to say I love you only
harahanjoudreamlikeperfect
Lee Mi Ran
❝ STAFF MEMBER ✯ SATAN SQUAD
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Dim 13 Nov - 12:38
Huître

you make me smile like the sun ✯ fall out of bed, sing like a bird. dizzy in my head, spin like a record. crazy on a sunday night, you make me dance like a fool, forget how to breathe, shine like gold. oh you make me smile.
Lee Su Ah
❝ GOLDEN ★ MEMBER
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Dim 13 Nov - 12:47
moule

My heart that shakes and deepens. Love is locked in the sea a dazzling feeling. The night of the Han River walking together, I heard your sweet voice laugther and said: i will forever and ever cherish our blooming days, babe.
hush - primary
Invité
Invité
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Dim 13 Nov - 12:48
frites
Lee Mi Ran
❝ STAFF MEMBER ✯ SATAN SQUAD
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Dim 13 Nov - 12:49
belgique

you make me smile like the sun ✯ fall out of bed, sing like a bird. dizzy in my head, spin like a record. crazy on a sunday night, you make me dance like a fool, forget how to breathe, shine like gold. oh you make me smile.
Lee Su Ah
❝ GOLDEN ★ MEMBER
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Dim 13 Nov - 12:50
blague

My heart that shakes and deepens. Love is locked in the sea a dazzling feeling. The night of the Han River walking together, I heard your sweet voice laugther and said: i will forever and ever cherish our blooming days, babe.
hush - primary
Invité
Invité
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Dim 13 Nov - 13:03
humour
Baik Mo Yeon
❝ VICE-PRESIDENT ✌ FOLLOW OUR LEAD
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Dim 13 Nov - 13:23
carambar

love you
I automatically smile when you message me. And I could be anything in the world, but I wanted to be yours.

Invité
Invité
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Dim 13 Nov - 13:41
caramel
Baik Mo Yeon
❝ VICE-PRESIDENT ✌ FOLLOW OUR LEAD
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Dim 13 Nov - 13:43
bonbon

love you
I automatically smile when you message me. And I could be anything in the world, but I wanted to be yours.

Contenu sponsorisé
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 62 ... 100  Suivant