▬ MON HUMEUR EN GIF / IMAGE

:: Défouloir :: La boîte à souvenirs :: Archive Hrp
Zhang Hera
❝ GOLDEN ★ MEMBER
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Jeu 22 Déc - 10:47
:bave:

Tonight
You Fool, you have no choice but to love me Only to you, I can give my all Remembe My love, my eyes, my story My hope, it’s all you .
Know my heart the blue stars of the sky shine. I love to see you next to me I like sitting on your shoulder. Remember me My love My own perspective My own story and my desire is you. I also want to say I love you only
harahanjoudreamlikeperfect
Gwak Min Ho
❝ ADDICTED ❥ MEMBER
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Jeu 22 Déc - 13:24
:lick:

always better together the cold start coming down. i was way above the place, i wear it all for the day, now the day comes for me. when i look back we're falling now, you live with a break, you always give it, i'll take it all the way.
Baik Mo Yeon
❝ VICE-PRESIDENT ✌ FOLLOW OUR LEAD
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Jeu 22 Déc - 17:17
:russe:

love you
I automatically smile when you message me. And I could be anything in the world, but I wanted to be yours.

Zhang Hera
❝ GOLDEN ★ MEMBER
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Jeu 22 Déc - 23:25
:naoji:

Tonight
You Fool, you have no choice but to love me Only to you, I can give my all Remembe My love, my eyes, my story My hope, it’s all you .
Know my heart the blue stars of the sky shine. I love to see you next to me I like sitting on your shoulder. Remember me My love My own perspective My own story and my desire is you. I also want to say I love you only
harahanjoudreamlikeperfect
Gwak Min Ho
❝ ADDICTED ❥ MEMBER
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Ven 23 Déc - 1:45
:hmm:

always better together the cold start coming down. i was way above the place, i wear it all for the day, now the day comes for me. when i look back we're falling now, you live with a break, you always give it, i'll take it all the way.
Invité
Invité
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Ven 23 Déc - 3:53
:hansa: :naoji:
Baik Mo Yeon
❝ VICE-PRESIDENT ✌ FOLLOW OUR LEAD
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Ven 23 Déc - 6:39
:russe:

love you
I automatically smile when you message me. And I could be anything in the world, but I wanted to be yours.

Matsuda Akira
❝ ADDICTED ❥ MEMBER
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Dim 25 Déc - 14:56
:bave:

❝ we can take it slow ❞
Don’t go away like the rain. Again today, I’m drenched and in the wet traces, I’m looking for you. Will I be able to erase? If only I could do this once more, just one more chance so I could see you
Invité
Invité
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Dim 25 Déc - 20:09
:cute:
Invité
Invité
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?
Dim 25 Déc - 20:17
:bago:
Contenu sponsorisé
PLUS D'INFORMATIONS ?